Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Fitness Mixes website.
We may update or modify these terms so it is recommended that you periodically review them.
Within these terms and conditions – ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to fitnessmixes.com and ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the visitor or purchaser, singular also refers to plural, masculine or feminine and vice versa. Headings are for convenience only and do not interfere with the meaning or interpretation.
Use of the website 1. The Fitness Mixes website is available to be viewed by anyone.
2. All users are expected to contribute towards ensuring every ones experience of this website is safe, pleasant and hassle-free. We encourage users to report any miss-use of the website or a breach of this agreement.
3. You acknowledge that the website contains information, software, images, photos, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, questions, creative suggestions, messages, comments, feedback, ideas, notes, drawings, articles and other materials (collectively referred to as, “content”) that are the property of us and/or our licensors and are protected by copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All content is copyrighted under the United Kingdom copyright laws (and, if applicable, similar foreign laws), and we own the copyright in and to the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content or are licensed to use such content (including the selection co-ordinating, arrangement and enhancement of such content). All trademarks appearing on the website are trademarks of their respective owners.
4. You may view and print pages from the website for your own personal use, downloading is permitted for caching purposes only.
5. You must not –
5.1. Modify, publish, transmit, distribute, duplicate, copy, perform or otherwise reproduce any material contained or made available within this website.
5.2. Participate in the transfer, sale, license, sub-license or rental, of any material, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
5.3. Use any material for a commercial purpose unless prior consent is agreed.
5.4. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
5.5. Use or access the website in any way which causes, or may cause damage, impairment of the availability or accessibility, or in any way illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
5.6. Conduct any data collection (whether automated or not) including but not limited to data scraping, data mining, data extracting and data harvesting without express permission.
5.7. Interfere with or disrupt the website or servers or networks connected to the website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the website.
5.8. Use or access the website to distribute or link to any computer virus, Trojan, spyware or any other form of malicious software.
6. The content, prices, offers, product specifications, availability, design, layout, scheme or theme are subject to change without notice or maybe stated incorrectly or in error.
7. All prices are in GBP.
8. Whilst we take every care to show the content as clearly as possible, colours and shapes can be distorted during the creation, publication or reproduction of an image, also individual manufacturer or user settings of the device used to view the website can affect the quality of the digital content.
9. The website may include advertisements or links to other websites and are provided for convenience and information only. Links and advertisements are not intended to be, and shall not be taken to be an endorsement of any content or products. We cannot be held liable in any way whatsoever for the content or products on a linked website.
10. Whilst we will make all reasonable endeavours to maintain continuous and secure access to our website and its services, the operation and availability of the website and services may be interrupted or interfered with beyond our control and cannot give any warranties or guarantees nor shall we be liable in contract, tort or negligence in respect of your inability to access the website or the downloading of damaged or corrupt data.
11. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Limitations of liability
12. You expressly understand, acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by Law, theFFVault.com, any parent or subsidiary company, and our employees, affiliates, partners, advisors, consultants or representatives shall not be liable, and you fully indemnify from claims of direct or indirect damages, including but not limited to incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, costs, expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, data or damage to equipment or furniture, whether such claims are under statute, equity or tort (including but not limited to negligence) as a result the use of this website or the information the website contains.
13. Neither party shall be held in breach of this agreement, or held liable in damages for any event, delay, default resulting from an unforeseeable natural phenomenon or conditions which do not arise as a result of a breach of a duty of care or negligence, including but not limited to adverse weather, war, strikes, fires, floods. Governmental restrictions, power failures, failure of suppliers, sub-contractors or carriers or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the party, providing that the party experiencing the difficulty provides prompt written notification.
14. Nothing within this Agreement shall limit or restrict liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
15. Both parties shall enter this agreement and perform their obligations in the upmost good faith and intentions.
16. The agreement is constructed and governed in accordance with English Law and in the English language, the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate and provide determinations on any dispute arising from or in relation to these terms and conditions.
17. If any provision of these terms is held invalid or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. Wherever possible the invalid or unenforceable terms shall be replaced by one with a similar effect or meaning.
18. No forbearance or delay in enforcing these terms or any other legal right shall prejudice, restrict, interfere or otherwise diversely affect the right to enforce those terms at a later time or for a subsequent breach.
19. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements (written or oral) between the parties in relation to its subject-matter. Each party acknowledges that in entering into this agreement it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud.
20. A person or company who is not party to the agreement shall not have any rights, benefits or obligations under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
21. Any notices necessary or required under the provisions of this agreement shall be served by way of recorded delivery mail or courier service or electronic mail. The date of service of the notice shall be the date of it being handed or posted or upon sending of an electronic mail. Notices shall be deemed to have been served immediately if by hand, upon signing if by recorded delivery or courier, or 1 hour after sending an electronic mail if the electronic mail has not been returned undelivered.
22. The Fitness mixes website is provided by Fitness Mixes Ltd, a company registered in England with a registration number of 09580102 and a registered office is, C/O Fitness Frenzi Studio, Aylesham Community Project, Ackholt Road, Aylesham, Canterbury, Kent, CT3 3AJ. Our email address for contact is firstname.lastname@example.org